According to Secret Service travel records obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch last year, Hunter Biden took 411 trips across 29 countries between 2009 and 2014 while his father was US Vice President.
Joe Biden used his degenerate crack-addicted son Hunter as a bagman.
Hunter Biden visited China 5 times and received Secret Service detail.
At the time Secret Service did not indicate whether Hunter Biden was indeed traveling on Air Force One, Air Force Two or other government air craft.
However, it is now known that Hunter Biden took at least 23 flights through an American military base that is home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.
Breitbart News editor-in-chief Alex Marlow reported that Hunter Biden took at least 23 flights through Joint Base Andrews, home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.
These trips, which shed light on Hunter’s involvement with his father, are revealed in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book exploring the corruption that drove the establish media to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.
Despite this evidence that there was not an “absolute wall” between Hunter and Joe when it comes to business endeavors, the establishment press has shown little interest in exploring whether Hunter was actually leveraging his father’s power to enrich himself. In fact, quite the contrary. The New York Times, for example, published a story in 2020 portraying Hunter as a skilled artist who was mastering painting. The article, headlined “There’s a New Artist in Town. The Name Is Biden,” un-ironically featured glossy photographs of a relaxed and polished Hunter Biden working away in his studio.
Why was Hunter Biden flying to and from an American military base? Where was he going and what did he do when he got there? Americans may never know, and perhaps we have our pro-Biden establishment media to thank for that.
Here is a list of countries and territories visited by Hunter Biden, between June 2009 and May 2014:
- Ethiopia and India on June 14-22, 2009
- Argentina on September 14-17, 2009
- France and Spain on November 9-13, 2009
- Canada on February 12-15, 2010
- Dominican Republic on February 18-22, 2010
- Puerto Rico on March 20-27, 2010
- China on April 6-9, 2010
- Belgium, Spain, and the United Kingdom on May 5-8, 2010
- UK, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Ascension Island, U.S. Virgin Islands on June 6-13, 2010
- Denmark and South Africa on August 9-24, 2010
- Hong Kong, Taiwan and China on April 16-22, 2011
- Mexico on May 15-17, 2011
- Colombia, France, United Arab Emirates and France again on November 1-11, 2011
- UK and Russia on February 15-18, 2012
- Germany, France and UK on February 1-5, 2013
- UK and Ireland on March 20-22, 2013
- China on June 13-15, 2013
- Switzerland and Italy on July 26-August 7, 2013
- Japan, China, South Korea and the Philippines on December 2-9, 2013
- China and Qatar on May 7-14, 2014
The post Secret Service Records Show Hunter Biden Took at least 23 Flights Through Joint Base Andrews appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.