There are many things we can do to improve the way we use our devices: Using open source software, boycotting Google and other Big Tech monopolies, participating in distributed and decentralized networks, etc.
But there’s a more fundamental question to answer: Are you in charge of your technology, or is it in charge of you? Could you unplug from your devices altogether? And, if so, for how long?
- Revelations Radio News
- RRNews 215: The real world?
- Episode 332 – The Weaponization of Social Media
- Facebook Ran A Huge Psychological Experiment On Users And Manipulated The Emotions Of 600,000 People
- National Day of Unplugging
- Andrew Sullivan: I Used to Be a Human Being
- The New World Order and the Eugenics Wars: A Christian Perspective
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Send resources to the front lines of peace and freedom HERE! Follow us on Telegram, SoMee, HIVE, Flote, Minds, MeWe, Twitter, Gab and Ruqqus.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.